Vehicle Dynamic and Sustainable Development Group (VeDyS)
FTK Focus Groups
Vehicle Dynamic and Sustainable Development (VeDys) Group was established in early 2021 and work closely to National Automotive Policy (NAP) 2020 to strengthen Universiti Tun Hussien Onn Malaysia (UTHM) niche area of Sustainable Transportation. The concepts of Sustainable Vehicle Development, End-of-Life-Vehicle (ELV), Vehicle Dynamics, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) are the core research niche of the group. The establishment of VeDys is to support the Center of Automotive and Powertrain (CAPT) in UTHM to fill in the needs of automotive research from a bigger perspective.
Activities and Achievements
- Whatsapp group was created on 14 January 2021 to facilitate discussion among members.
- We’re discussed to select the right niche area to work together the country to achieve the goals of NAP2020
- The first activity of VeDys members was to design the FG logo which was held on March 8, 2021. With the consent of the members, the following logos have been officially adopted.
- Vehicle Dynamic
- Vehicle crashwortiness Analysis
- Smart Driving
- Artificial Intelligence Vehicle