Progress in Engineering Application and Technology (PEAT)
Progress in Engineering Application and Technology (PEAT) is an Open Access Periodical that focuses on publishing high quality article from conferences or research seminars in Faculty of Engineering Technology, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. PEAT will publish article from all important topics in the field of Engineering Application and Technology. The topic includes but not limited to the recent research trend and its technological advancement in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Transportation Engineering Technology.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another proceeding for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Link for PEAT archive