Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Plant) with Honours – BNL
Department Of Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology (Plant) programme aims to develop understanding of the plant engineering, technology, processes and plant maintenance.
Furthermore, the programme will prepare graduate with knowledge, problem solving ability and skills to enter into the respective careers in plant related industries especially in oil and gas and any plant process generally.
The rapid growth of industrial technology in Malaysia and globally gives rise to the great demand for plant managers, technologists, instruments and safety engineers, researchers and academician.
PEO & PLO
Our graduates are demanded in various fields such as in:
- Manufacturing: as a technologist in production, quality control, maintenance, etc
- Research: as a researcher in Textile, Packaging and Plant Engineering Technology
- Education: as a lecturer, instructor and trainer
- Consultant: as designer and quality control officer
- Management: as a supervisor and technical manager in manufacturing
- Marketing: as a sales manager in Textile, Packaging and Plant Engineering Technology