Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Automotive) with Honours – BNG
Department Of Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology (Automotive) aims to develop understanding of the Automotive technology, diagnosis, and vehicle production.
Furthermore, the programme will prepared graduates with knowledge, problem solving skills and experiences in the field to enter into the respective careers in any automotive industries.
The rapid growth of industrial technology in Malaysia and globally had created huge demand for automotive technologist, production technologist, product technologist, designer, researchers and academicians.
PEO & PLO
Our graduates are demanded in various fields such as in:
- Manufacturing: as a technologist in production, quality control, maintenance, etc
- Research: as a researcher in Textile, Packaging and Plant Engineering Technology
- Education: as a lecturer, instructor and trainer
- Consultant: as designer and quality control officer
- Management: as a supervisor and technical manager in manufacturing
- Marketing: as a sales manager in Textile, Packaging and Plant Engineering Technology