Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology (Electrical Power) with Honours – BNE
Department Of Electrical Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology (Electrical Power) with Honours is aims to produce graduates with both engineering and applied sciences knowledge and skills in the area of applied electrical engineering.
This programme provides a progression point from undergraduate courses in the area of electrical engineering and further development for suitably qualified individuals in the field of Electrical Power Engineering.
It aims to meet the growing demand for electrical power engineers in the energy and process industries where graduates will be involved in the study of electrical power systems such as the generation, distribution, regulation and conversion of electrical power.
Most of the technical courses have an extensive practical work conducted in various laboratories where students engage in “hands-on” application of theory.
PEO & PLO
Our graduates are demanded in various fields such as in:
- Manufacturing: as a engineering technologist in production, quality control, maintenance, etc
- Research: as a researcher in Industrial automation, Telecommunication & computer and Electrical power
- Education: as a lecturer, instructor and trainer
- Consultant: as designer and quality control officer
- Management: as a supervisor and technical manager in manufacturing
- Marketing: as a sales manager in Industrial automation, Telecommunication & computer and Electrical power